- R.I.P. Steve Jobs – There’s nothing wrong with being snarky but let’s remember this sort of thing.
- US Network Drama – Or rather, why it’s rubbish.
- Movie Posters - If they told the truth, this is probably what they’d say.
- When Bad Films Happen To Good Actors – There’s not a lot of arguing with Shortlist’s exhaustive list.
- Kismot Killer Curry – A curry that hospitalises the people who eat it? Where do we sign up?
- Celebrity Reporters Are Like Political Correspondents – Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Oh… wait a minute.
- Movie Stars Are Vampires?! – No, they’re not. Especially not John Travolta. He’s an alien. D’uh.
- If Walls Could Talk – If you’ve got a Smeg fridge, an Aga and a middle class superiority complex then this show is for you. Although hearing Lucy Worsley say ‘wrought’ and ‘proliferation’ is worth the license fee alone.
- Steampunk – Ruined by Wild Wild West & the impending release of The Three Musketeers, you can buy these Star Wars interpretations. If you want. No pressure.
- The Human Centipede II – It’s a video nasty! No, it’s not.
Follow hecklerspray on Twitter or else we’ll kill you in your sleep or join our Facebook group if anyone is still daft enough to use it or BUY ONE OF OUR STUPID T-SHIRTS OR WE’LL KILL EVERYONE YOU’VE EVER LOVED!