- Tom Hanks – Is there anything that could make Tom Hanks seem less than great? Apart from the career of his son, which isn’t really his fault, there really isn’t. To illustrate the point, here’s a video.
- Hitman – Into games? The slap-headed Agent 47 is back to defend his honour and vanquish the memories of the awful Timothy Olyphant film in this trailer for Hitman: Absolution.
- BBC 2 – Plans to replace BBC 2’s daytime schedule with a simulcast of the BBC News Channel have been fought off so we can go back to never watching it. Excellent.
- Eamonn Holmes – You either luv him, or hat him. I suppose this comic disagreement might help.
- Sonic The Hedgehog – He’s 20 years old this week so we got him a cake in the shape of a bonfire.
- Spelling mistakes – They’re forgivable until they’re flying across the Cannes skyline for everyone to see.
- Rise of the Planet of the Apes – If you’re looking for a blockbuster that you might want to avoid then look no further than this rambling shower of rubbish from the people that ruined James Franco’s career (that’s just a prediction).
- Glastonbury – You either go or you don’t go but if you don’t go, don’t spend the whole weekend bleating on about how awful it is. Unless you’re us, of course.
- Coldplay – Sorry, we’re really bored of you now.
- 80s’ iPhone Case – What’s the point? It doesn’t even make a hilarious gift.