Now, that just hurts us. So to prove we actually can be positive about things, we have decided to dedicate a list to one TV show we truly love, South Park. And, in particular, its greatest creation, Eric Cartman.
In fact, we love South Park so much, we treasure it above KFC, Xbox and our own mothers. Really! More than KFC. It’s that good.
And, of course, one of the main reasons for this love is Eric Cartman. We think he is one of the greatest ever TV characters of all time. But don’t take our word for it, just check out his finest moments.
As always, if you think we have missed something, please let us know. There are so many funny Cartman clips, keeping it down to just 24 was almost impossible. Plus, we wanted to spread the clips around rather than just feature entire episodes.
24. Cartman eats his own underwear
23. Casa Bonita
22. No hall pass
21. Pretending he has Tourette’s so he can say whatever he wants
20. Kyle’s mom is a bitch
19. Cartman starts Christian rock band
18. Cartman’s tea-party
17. Cartman restarts Civil War
16. Cartman pretends to be a robot
15. Cartman joins the Special Olympics
14. Ben Affleck dates Cartman’s hand
13. Cartman and NAMBLA
12. Cartman dresses up like Hitler
11. Cartman wants a Wii
10. Cartman and KFC
9. Busting my balls
8. Heat of the Moment
7. Cartman’s Ginger snap
6. Cartman’s gay polarity
5. Kyle has sand in his vagina
4. Respect my authoritah
3. Cartman’s anal probe
2. Bad pie
1. Making Scott Tenorman eat his own parents