- McFly Air Mags – No, not the rubbish popstrels. Marty McFly’s trainers from Back To The Future II EXIST.
- Fictional Products – In response to Marty’s Air Mags, Editor Mof has laid down the gauntlet to our readers, asking you what you’d like to see made reality.
- DeVitomon! – Ever wondered what Danny DeVito would look like as Pikachu??Don’t panic…
- Zero Punctuation – This week, The Escapist’s resident ranter shouts at Deus Ex: Human Revolution which is bloody wonderful.
- hecklerspray on Vimeo – Forgive us for blowing our own trumpet but we’ve finally got our act together and got our arses onto Vimeo. So, every time we make a stupid little video of some guy with an attitude problem or a fat hipster pretending to kick the bucket, you can see it there.
- Artificial Intelligence – It always just ends up like our postbag. Full of putrid semantics.
- Coventry Telegraph – Their ‘Star Words’ section is the single biggest waste of a click in human history.
- Two & A Half Men – Apparently it’s scaring Ashton Kutcher. We have an idea. Don’t go through with it!
- 364 – Sounds like it could be a good concept but also sounds crushingly tedious.
- Richard Archer (of Hard-Fi) vs. Mark Lawrenson – We were disappointed to find out that it’s not actually a fight.