- Logorama – If you haven’t seen this wonderful animation yet then… do.
- Retweet – It’s made the dictionary! Isn’t that wonderful? Now you can retweet your mum without fear of reprisal.
- Apple Factory – A painful realisation for Apple owners.
- Guido Fawkes – It takes odious scum bag Guido Fawkes to point out the fundamental idiocy behind the multi-million dollar website ‘The Huffington Post’ not paying their writers.
- Panda! – Everyone feels bad for pandas and here’s why.
- Ridley Scott – He’s directing Blade Runner 2! Just what no-one wanted!
- Michael Owen – Can’t do a jigsaw.
- A-Levels - Oh, they’re getting easier aren’t they? Kids today. Thick! Nah, just kidding. Still though. The papers only care if you’re attractive.
- London Confidential – Don’t cross them. Or be better than them. Or question their payment policy. Twats with no discernable talent or guided payment policy for freelancers, that lot.
- Guido Fawkes – He’s still a dick though. Just for balance.