Justin Bieber has a copy of Batman vs Superman script. That alone made our eye twitch. And the possibility of Bieber actually starring in the movie… well…
But after we had our coffee and a little time to think, we realized that there is no way in hell this is happening.
1. Robin’s costume does not allow for the better part of your underwear to be on display. Which would mean Bieber would have to pull his pants up. It ain’t happening.
2. Bieber would have to shave that peach fuzz he likes to call a mustache. And you know it probably took him weeks to grow that… that… monstrosity. It ain’t happening.
3. They would have to have a person carrier on the set. Because well as the image illustrates…
And Justin Bieber is not Mariah Carey who can expect this kind of treatment and actually get it.
4. You know how movie sets are like. There are other actors, cameramen, craft people, extras and they all have to stick to a schedule. Which in turn would mean silly stuff like showing up on time. Again, we don’t see that happening.
5. In normal work place it is kind of frowned upon if you spit on your coworkers. If you take into account Bieber’s proclivity for tempter tantrums and the sheer number of people working on a movie set who may or may not piss Bieber off, we don’t see how the legal department would approve of this. Like ever.
So you see, no way. There is no way this is happening. Right? RIGHT?
Having said that. If Christian Bale was still Batman, we kinda wish it was true. Because Bale is hardcore. He wouldn’t put up with Bieber’s sh*t. And we’d pay good money to watch that go down.